The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for assisting the Accounting Department in receiving and applying cash payments to customer accounts and ensuring that all payments received are coded, and entered into the Accounts Receivable system on a timely basis. The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for making collection calls, following up on payments and performing tasks associated with the recovery of payments from delinquent customers.
This position calls for a professional, analytical problem solver who will be responsible for effectively researching, analyzing, documenting and resolving discrepancies. Candidate must meet productivity deadlines therefore time management skills and self-motivation toward goal achievement is necessary. This individual should be a self-starter, must be willing to work on a variety of assignments, open to cross training and the possibility of assuming different positions within the accounting group.
The Staff Accountant is expected to process a large volume of work in a deadline driven environment with a “roll up your sleeves” type attitude. The Staff Accountant will create systems reports required for management including all financial reporting and general ledger reconciliations; maintain various financial schedules & analysis such as budgeting, investment planning, fixed asset, depreciation, cash flow, etc,; Interpret statistical and accounting information; Participate in and oversee month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing procedures following all GAAP and internal policies; Participate in and oversee financial coding to ensure all cost accounting is recorded properly; Participate in and oversee tracking and maintaining appropriate company insurance policies; Participate and oversee assigned quarterly and annual regulatory filings; Participate in and oversee standardizing financial practices and procedures; Prepare financial records in accordance with all SOX requirements. The position will also have overall responsibility for the A/P and A/R process including proper recording of sales, payments, and other transactions; creating new customers and invoices and applying payments according to procedures; reconciling AR subsidiary ledger to general journal; preparing any necessary journal entries; collaborating with Cash Collections and Cash Management; preparing bank reconciliations; and assisting with various payroll and payroll tax reports and maintain compliance with tax filings such as SUTA, EFTPS. The staff accountant may also assist with employee expense reports, cash control, collections calls, etc.
This is for Applicants that wish to apply to join the organization for a variety of company positions that are not currently listed as open. This will allow our HR Department to keep your application on file as positions open up within the Company.
The Help Desk Technician will be responsible for Level 1 and 2 desktop support to all end users.
This person acts as the first point of contact by utilizing our IBIS Help Desk Ticketing system for all technical support requests. Should be capable of troubleshooting and fixing common desktop support problems by phone, in person and other remote support methods.
- Configure, maintain, and support Windows PCs and laptops.
- Manage and Maintain VOIP phone system (Mitel)
- Manage Active Directory and Account Creation (PowerShell Experience a plus)
- Maintain and Troubleshoot E-mail issues. Experience with Office 365 is a plus
- Keep accurate accounting of all computers, computer software, and related equipment.
- Troubleshoot remote access issues.
- Install and support network printers and copiers.
- Setup and troubleshoot mobile devices such as iPhones and Androids.
- Manage email accounts, and calendar using Microsoft Outlook and mobile devices.
- Support Microsoft Office Suite (2010)
- Provide help desk support in-person and over the phone.
- Create training materials to assist employees proactively.
- Ability to meet or exceed established performance goals.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year help desk experience
- Ability to Prioritize issues while maintaining deadlines and quality standards
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone, e-mail and via Help Desk System
- Ability to maintain high level of detail and maintain documentation
- Ability to move equipment up to 50 lbs
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to increase customer satisfaction results
- Effectively handle complex employee issues in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining quality standards for employee satisfaction.
- Make independent decisions based on established guidelines.
- Accurately document employee records including, essential information that was necessary to resolve the customer’s concern.
- Utilize web-based applications to navigate through multiple on-line information resources.
The Digital Graphic Designer must have a true passion for design, constantly striving for innovation. Working with a Copywriter and guided by the Creative Director, you will create and/or improve upon our clients’ marketing materials to establish a cohesive, creative look and feel. The Graphic Designer also acts as a steward of our brands, ensuring visual graphic standards are respected and the bar for excellence is constantly being raised.
• Develop webpages, landing pages, print collateral and be responsible for visual execution within the company’s branding and style requirements
• Develop interactive forms, banners and graphical elements for wide variety of clientele
• Design and produce client-facing materials (75% web, 25% print)
• Maintain the graphic standards to align with corporate brand guidelines
• Work within a team to brainstorm new ideas and marketing initiatives
• Prioritize and manage workload to meet critical project deadlines
· 2+ years design or related field experience required
· B.A. or B.S. in graphic design, web design, art or related field or equivalent academic and work experience
· Must have a distinct eye for detail
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work independently and on a team
· Design and development of email marketing platform is a plus
· Solid online portfolio of high-quality work with obsessive attention to detail
· Execute design solutions based on conceptual ideas
· Strong design talent with superb skills in typography and layout
· Must be able to multi-task and manage projects efficiently
· Proficiency with industry-standard software and Adobe CS applications (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign) a must
· Proficiency with web technologies such as WordPress and other CMS
· Strong understanding of User Experience and User Interface (UX/UI) design standards and best practices
· Have a deep passion for the web, design and technology
Inside Sales/Appointment Setter
Brandstar is recognized as the World leader in Branded Entertainment Television. We are the producers of multiple, award winning television series airing on Lifetime. We are looking for a motivated, organized and talented individual to join our winning team. The Inside Sales / Appointment Setter must have prior B2B phone sales experience and be comfortable making 100+ outbound calls per day.
The Inside Sales / Appointment Setter will reach out to prospective show participants to schedule a phone appointment with one of our producers. You will be speaking with high level decision makers at some of the largest and well-known companies in the United States and abroad. You will manage your producer’s calendar and send meeting invites for the call via Microsoft Outlook. The Appointment Setter will enter all information discussed into Brandstar's database. This is a fast-paced, fun, team-oriented work environment. We offer a generous compensation plan. Most of our appointment setters earn between $45,000 to $60,000 per year. We also provide excellent training, benefits and advancement opportunities. Come grow with us!
**Bilingual Spanish is a plus.**
Brandstar is an expert at generating brand awareness for its partners through compelling, positive content-driven story lines that provide the opportunity for brand partners to connect more powerfully with their audiences across multiple screens, online and on-air. With our four award-winning shows airing on Lifetime Television- we’re the leader in Branded Entertainment. Our mission is to inspire and enhance the lives of our audience and women all over the world with original and relevant programming.
Do you have what it takes to be on top?
If you’d enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial atmosphere where you’re recognized and rewarded for your results, then Brandstar may be the place for you.
This position pays COMPETITIVE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION!
Become Part of the Team!
As an Inside Sales Brand Marketer with Brandstar, our professional program and ongoing weekly training will ensure that you learn and hone the skills and tools necessary to succeed in this career.
• Train with us and go on to work in sales with clients in the marketing and advertising industry.
• Build a great career right here at Brandstar managing your own team and a portfolio of high-level clients
• Move into a full cycle sales role, where you close deals and bring in clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for individuals who have experience in sales and have outpaced the pack in one or a number of areas in their lives, whether it’s academically, athletically, musically or extracurricular; developing leadership experience within academics, athletics, music, organizations, and in the workplace.
You Must Have:
• Proven Track Record of achievement
• Goal-Oriented and an Assertive mentality
• Willingness to learn and accept feedback
• Strong Persuasion skills
• Energetic phone presence and Excellent Active Listening skills
• Proven success at building and maintaining relationships
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
• Oh yeah… and like talking to people
The Freelance Editor's role is to transform raw footage filmed on the set/field for television shows into a polished final product for broadcast. Using computer technology, TV Editors mix video footage with music, sound effects, audio and special effects.
The Project Manager is the overall liaison with the participant and production for the entire Show process via assisting in the show deliverables as outlined within the creative process. The Project Manager corresponds directly with participants, producers, directors and production managers to fulfill practical, everyday production needs while primarily maintaining the production timelines and schedules. Project Managers typically do not work on film locations and perform the majority of their duties from offices.
Project Manager is responsible for bringing to life the vision of his/her assigned Show Producer, managing all aspects of the show production on behalf of the assigned Producer. In this role, the Project Manager corresponds directly with Writers, Producers, Directors and various production staff members (editors, motion graphic designers, etc.) to fulfill production needs while overseeing and directing assigned staff according to the production needs, timelines, and schedules. The Project Manager will be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates so Time Management is key to success.