The Controller role will encompass all areas of Accounting from financial accounting to forecasting and include specific projects and tax work. Working alongside the CFO and COO, the successful candidate will be required to advise on potential acquisitions, new projects and business decisions made by the company as well as ultimate responsibility for the financial accounts preparation and the day to day operations of finance.
• Maintain a documented system of policies and procedures
• Own all aspects of the general ledger, including revenue recognition, accounts receivable, expense recognition, accounts payable, and bank reconciliations
• Prepare monthly management and board financial reporting packages
• Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts and calculate variances
• Provide financial analysis as needed for pricing decisions and contract negotiations
• Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors
• Assist with preparation and review of federal and state tax returns and collaborates with external tax accounting firm on filings
• Lead implementation of new or updated accounting systems as the company grows
Experience & Qualifications:
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in the accounting field
• 5+ years of accounting experience
• Must be proficient with MS Office programs, including Excel and PowerPoint
• Great Plains experience a plus
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written, with all levels of personnel
• Ability to manage various tasks simultaneously and able to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong interpersonal skills: able to work constructively within a team environment
• Proven track record in process improvement
• Proactive, goal oriented and extremely detailed
As a Medical Show Writer Producer you have experience with creation and delivery of engaging and creative medical and pharmacological driven topics into story driven content for TV. Familiarity with FTC compliance and approval processes a must. Payment is based on segment and show lengths.
Inside Sales/Appointment Setter
O2 Media Inc., is recognized as the World leader in Branded Entertainment Television. We are the producers of multiple, award winning television series airing on Lifetime. We are looking for a motivated, organized and talented individual to join our winning team. The Inside Sales / Appointment Setter must have prior B2B phone sales experience and be comfortable making 100+ outbound calls per day.
The Inside Sales / Appointment Setter will reach out to prospective show participants to schedule a phone appointment with one of our producers. You will be speaking with high level decision makers at some of the largest and well-known companies in the United States and abroad. You will manage your producer’s calendar and send meeting invites for the call via Microsoft Outlook. The Appointment Setter will enter all information discussed into O2 Media’s database. This is a fast-paced, fun, team-oriented work environment. We offer a generous compensation plan. Most of our appointment setters earn between $45,000 to $60,000 per year. We also provide excellent training, benefits and advancement opportunities. Come grow with us!
We are looking for driven, talented marketing, advertising, sales driven candidates. Our Jr. Associate Producer opportunity allows you to learn our business from the ground up and understand how you play a significant role in seeing it succeed. You'll learn valuable business skills from capable mentors.
Position is base + commission.
During your first 90 days, you will be trained through different modules that will put you on the track of an Associate Producer. As you progress, you will be tested and evaluated to determine your proficiency in these areas. Successful completion of these tests and evaluations will result in rewards, pay increases and the opportunity for continued promotions. As you progress, increasingly more opportunities will become available to you.
Keys to success in the Jr. Associate Producer role include:
• Strong ability to organize and analyze large and varied data.
• Expertise in organizing and relaying information between internal teams to grow client campaigns.
•Become a product expert of O2 Media Inc. solution portfolio, and can immediately recognize a world-class opportunity.
•Build an understanding of our client business/products and help them understand how O2 Media Inc. and Brandstar can help build that business success.
•Must have exceptional communication skills.
• Responsibilities include outbound prospecting from lead lists, customer lists and self-generated lists, regular presentations and proposals to customers and prospects, increase revenues from top accounts and secure new clients to achieve and exceed sales goals and work collaboratively with other departments.
•Experience in a marketing role or agency setting a plus.
•Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
•Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
•Self-starter. Must ask questions and learn new skills quickly on the job.
•Driven, team player motivated to take responsibility and ensure successful outcomes across activities.
•Must be a Microsoft Office pro (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) and be familiar with major social media platforms. Familiarity with WordPress, Constant Contact, and Salesforce.com, a plus.
The O2 Media (Brandstar) Internship Program is open to qualified college and university students who are seeking a career path in advertising, marketing, television production, or digital media. This program will guide students through the path of how a company creates brand awareness to their intended consumer through branded content creation and targeted media placement. Interns will gain hands on experience in the following departments: Programming, Creative Services, Brand Services, Marketing, and Television Production. Hands on experiences will include, research, creative development, social media, television production, press release and copy writing, and provide support to in-studio and location television productions. This program will provide an in-depth experience of the inner working of our award winning, national television programs and all agency initiatives. Optimal candidates must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university program and exhibit a willingness to learn and support our agency and clients.
Our summer interns will work closely with our team on various projects. In addition, as an intern you will participate in weekly learning seminars with key leaders in our organization to sharpen your leadership and content marketing knowledge. All interns will work in groups to participate in a creative brand pitch leveraging their knowledge from weekly training sessions, each department, as well as, each other.
Details of the Internship:
·Dates: 06/01/15 – 08/14/2015
·All interns will be paid
·Will receive a Certificate of Completion to receive college credit
·Possibility of receiving show credits for any brand researched that come on one of our shows
The Freelance Editor's role is to transform raw footage filmed on the set/field for television shows into a polished final product for broadcast. Using computer technology, TV Editors mix video footage with music, sound effects, audio and special effects.