The primary focus of the Brand Services Director is the management of client relationship, management of services and supervising Account Executives. As the senior point of contact for an agency’s customers, the Brand Services Director also co-ordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
• Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with major customer to optimize their brand advertising investments.
• Devise and execute strategic plans to penetrate brand customers' and agencies.
• Work with internal teams to develop sales packages, programs, and analysis for brand customers.
• Develop and maintain senior-level relationships with e-business executives within target accounts
• Diagnose customers' business issues, latent needs, or technology pain points and translate these into a compelling solution and vision within the mobile landscape
• Develop comprehensive sales and account plans to achieve sales quota, focusing on the development of opportunities at new target accounts and development of new market verticals
• Identify, connect, and actively engage with key targets, influencers, and decision makers inside an organization
• Understand the industry and competitive landscape
• Actively funnel opportunities, monitor the pipeline, and create and maintain a weekly product and services forecast
• Negotiate pricing & close contracts (with support of senior management)
• Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with new and existing customers.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
• 3+ years of post-college work in sales, account management, or internet retailing
• A track record of over achievement as an acquisition sales professional
• Strong analytic, written, and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable interacting with and managing large clients
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment
**Experience in the Legal and Pharmaceutical Industry is a BIG PLUS**
Are you fascinated by online advertising? Do you love winning with your bidding strategies and enjoy continually testing new creative to improve your campaigns?
O2 Media, the Leader in Branded Entertainment, is looking for a smart, focused, highly organized online marketing specialist to join our Digital team in Pompano Beach, Fl.
The right candidate will have a year or more experience in ad network advertising, Google, Facebook, Yahoo or others. If you’re a passionate about internet marketing, we want to hear from you.
You’ll need demonstrated experience in managing campaigns and tracking and ROI analysis.
Your main duties will include:
Ad Network Management - You'll run campaigns on traditional ad networks, including Google display, Facebook and others. In addition, you’ll provide copy and track direct placements on various websites.
Copy/Creative – You’ll need to write intriguing headlines and new copy, changing and testing images to achieve maximum results.
Reporting – You’ll present your results to the marketing team as we work together to improve results.
Campaign Coordination – You'll assist in making sure marketing, copy, and production are working toward campaign goals quickly and effectively.
Negotiations – In this role, you’ll need strong negotiation skills, to ensure O2 Media is always paying the best possible rate.
• Basic understanding of html language and Photoshop
• Knowledge of Google Analytics or similar is extremely helpful
• Experience with A/B testing
• Excellent computer proficiency with Microsoft Office; such as: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet and Outlook skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have a proactive approach, strong drive for results and a high level of integrity
• Must be a team player
• Must have strong grammar, spelling and punctuation skills
• Must be well-organized, analytical and creative
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management
• Ability to handle some degree of stress due to project deadlines and work well under pressure
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Remember, we're new and we’re intrepid. The whole department works together on key initiatives. Days will be fast-paced and you’ll have to multi-task, if you learn fast, this is a tremendous opportunity for an ambitious marketer.
The Media Buyer is responsible for the media planning process and for transforming our clients' business objectives and product strategy into scientifically-rooted and innovative media plans. The Media Buyer supports the client build recommendations by leading the charge for audience and media research.
• Work with Client to create digital media plans based on client brief that excite the client and exceed their objectives
• Develop and maintain partnerships with media owners in the US to secure exceptional value for clients
• Responsible for creating media specific documents such as RFP’s, media plans, objectives and strategies decks, POV’s, and other related functions
• Recommend how to optimize campaigns at all levels - across partners, placements, products and creative - to deliver optimal performance.
• Produce engaging campaign analysis for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of
• Planning, testing and media optimization and management
• Provide guidance and expertise to less experienced members of the team
• Utilize appropriate planning tools to make informed decisions and predict campaign impact
• Maintain knowledge of new and emerging technologies to continually enhance campaign execution
• Develop client-facing POVs on industry trends and patterns
• Maintain high level of work quality
Experience, Skills & Attributes:
• Bachelors Degree
• 2- 4 years experience in a digital media agency, minimum 2 year of planning experience
• Strong Interest in and awareness of digital media
• Ability to flex between working independently and partnering when necessary
• Adept at working within team and partnering across teams
• Well versed in planning tools
• Strong problem solving and quantitative skills.
• Proactive personality, eager to learn
• Proficiency in Excel
This is for Applicants that wish to apply to join the organization for a variety of company positions that are not currently listed as open. This will allow our HR Department to keep your application on file as positions open up within the Company.
Seeking full-time staff writers to develop concepts and write content for National TV shows devoted to Lifestyle, Health, Wellness, and Women’s issues. Should have experience researching and writing news style content and presenting information in a creative, informative, relevant, and engaging style. Previous television writing experience a must. Should be able to submit samples and/or reel of previous work. Proficiency with Health/Medical content.
Full time Staff opportunity as part of our creative team.
Inside Sales/Appointment Setter
O2 Media Inc., is recognized as the World leader in Branded Entertainment Television. We are the producers of multiple, award winning television series airing on Lifetime. We are looking for a motivated, organized and talented individual to join our winning team. The Inside Sales / Appointment Setter must have prior B2B phone sales experience and be comfortable making 100+ outbound calls per day.
The Inside Sales / Appointment Setter will reach out to prospective show participants to schedule a phone appointment with one of our producers. You will be speaking with high level decision makers at some of the largest and well-known companies in the United States and abroad. You will manage your producer’s calendar and send meeting invites for the call via Microsoft Outlook. The Appointment Setter will enter all information discussed into O2 Media’s database. This is a fast-paced, fun, team-oriented work environment. We offer a generous compensation plan. Most of our appointment setters earn between $45,000 to $60,000 per year. We also provide excellent training, benefits and advancement opportunities. Come grow with us!
Who we are.
O2 Media is an expert at generating brand awareness for its partners through compelling, positive content-driven story lines that provide the opportunity for brand partners to connect more powerfully with their audiences across multiple screens, online and on-air. With our four award-winning shows airing on Lifetime Television- we’re the leader in Branded Entertainment. Our mission is to inspire and enhance the lives of our audience and women all over the world with original and relevant programming.
Do you have what it takes to be on top?
If you’d enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial atmosphere where you’re recognized and rewarded for your results, then O2 Media may be the place for you.
This position pays COMPETIVE BASE + UNCAPPED COMMISION!
Become Part of the Team!
As an Inside Sales Brand Marketer with O2 Media, our professional program and ongoing weekly training will ensure that you learn and hone the skills and tools necessary to succeed in this career.
• Train with us and go on to work in sales with clients in the marketing and advertising industry.
• Build a great career right here at O2 Media managing your own team and a portfolio of high-level clients
• Move into a full cycle sales role, where you close deals and bring in clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for individuals who have experience in sales and have outpaced the pack in one or a number of areas in their lives, whether it’s academically, athletically, musically or extracurricular; developing leadership experience within academics, athletics, music, organizations, and in the workplace.
You Must Have:
• Proven Track Record of achievement
• Goal-Oriented and an Assertive mentality
• Willingness to learn and accept feedback
• Strong Persuasion skills
• Energetic phone presence and Excellent Active Listening skills
• Proven success at building and maintaining relationships
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
• Oh yeah… and like talking to people
As a sound technician you will be required to assemble, operate and maintain the technical equipment used to record, amplify, enhance, mix or reproduce sound. You will identify the sound requirements for a given task or situation and perform the appropriate actions to produce this sound. This position of Sound Technician will cover a number of different specific roles, including: Operating a mixing console (desk) in a studio or outside Broadcast control room (field). Selects and places microphones in studio and tests all sound sources before recording. During the production brings-in sound from microphones, 3 Chanel and 4 channels for multi cam shoots. Controls volume levels and monitors sound quality.
Studio videographer is assigned to shoot specific parts of the scene by the Producer/Director. One camera may be primarily assigned to provide shots of the host, while a second may “headhunt” between the several guests on the show the third camera may provide a wide overall view of the scene, with occasional closer shots as needed.
**Must submit previous work portfolio**