The Accounting freelancer is well rounded in all areas of Accounting. Prepares financial documents and financial transactions, journal entries and reconcillations. Analyzes accounting options and reports. High attention to detail and accurancy. Accounting degree preferred.
The IT freelancer reports to the Systems Administrator and/or IT Director and is responsible for resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT infrastructure. Working knowledge of PCs, MACs, printers, servers, and other related equipment. Experience with end user support, license tracking, and PC performance to include maintenance, upgrades and configurations. Ability to clearly communicate technical solutions in a corporate user-friendly, professional manner, provide one-on-one end-user training as needed. Must have a working knowledge of the following systems: Windows and Mac operating systems, Scheduall, IBIS, Great Plains, Showbuilder, Enterprise and other company-wide software applications.
The HR freelancer is responsible for performing HR-related duties in a professional manner and with confidentiality. Works closely with the HR Director to ensure operational effectiveness and exceptional customer service to all associates. The freelancer carries out responsibilities in the following areas: Generalist, Admin, Recruitment, Coordinator.
The Security freelancer secures premises and personnel by patrolling the property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting and securing all access points of entry. Provides assistance when needed and obtains additional help by police/fire/rescue if required.
Facilities Maintenance & Management:
The Maintenance Technician freelancer is responsible for performing skilled and diversified duties; including but not limited to installations, troubleshoot and repair facility equipment, general and janitorial maintenance in support of the corporate office and studio facility. Competency with general knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, electrical and HVAC. Forklift license and truck drivers licenses a plus. Must conduct themselves in an ethical manner in a professional environment.
The Admin/Receptionist freelancer must be professional and experienced working in an office environment providing exceptional customer service support and pride in their workmanship. Polite and courteous demeanor while on the phone and in person.
The Legal freelancer performs a number of skilled duties in support of the Attorney; rafting and proofing documents, preliminary investigations, engaging in trial preparation, organizing and filing, preparing documents, preparing and filing discovery motions, complaints. Paralegal degree or higher preferred.
The Marketing freelancer supports the work and executes the vision of marketing team and executives on projects for the client, directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns. Thorough understanding of Marketing, PR, and Advertising effectiveness required.
Creative & Digital:
The Creative and Digital freelancer assists in planning and implementation of multi-channel marketing strategies for client brands that includes web, social outlets, mobile devices, email, and SEO. In combination with traditional advertising, together provides solutions based on consumer insight, data, trends and needs.
This is for Applicants that wish to apply to join the organization for a variety of company positions that are not currently listed as open. This will allow our HR Department to keep your application on file as positions open up within the Company.
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides support for all Information Technology products and services. Support may include answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing employees regarding software or hardware functionality, and communicating policy.
• Determines the most effective manner to resolve customer's technical issue. Engages in research and indepth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues.
• Resolves Level 1 Help Desk Tickets. Elevates complex and/or high priority problems to the Systems Administrator for resolution.
• Supports Tier 1 issues with Shoretel VOIP Phone System
• Troubleshoot and support Wireless Network connectivity and access issues.
• Strong aptitude in operating system repairs, malware and virus removal, hardware upgrades and troubleshooting.
• Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and comprehend direction therein to resolve complex issues.
• Records required end user problem information in iBIS Help Desk System. Updates tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities, and closes tickets with resolution entered upon completion of the job.
• Verify that suggested solutions effectively resolve the users' problems through verbal or email follow up.
• Assist Systems Administrator in documenting internal IT procedures.
• Assist with onboarding of new users; new hire training.
• Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment.
• Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software; utilize imaging software to deploy.
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
• Recommended procedure modifications or improvements, preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services.
• High level of ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once.
• Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Support production staff with the coordination, creation, scheduling and distribution of all assigned projects.
• Assist with general administrative duties including schedules, screening tapes, finding still images, etc.
• Screen, log, transcribe and clip footage for projects.
• Assist in studio and on-location productions, securing releases, etc.
• Log and archive video and associated data for future use
• Assist with logging and screening of field footage for the series to prepare for post.
• Ensure all video and graphic assets are coordinated and filed for use in post.
• Maintain department asset library; assist in preparation for shoots, including shipping materials.
• Research and disseminate ideas for project-related topics and elements.
• Accountable for strict adherence to established department procedures.
• Prep media for post production or content into IBIS.
• Assist with travel and lodging arrangement for crews and talent as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• Must be highly organized, able to multi-task efficiently and proactively coordinate the demanding work load of the production team.
• Some experience in television or a post production environment.
• Basic editing experience a plus.
• Knowledge of various video formats and the ability to work in an edit environment.
The Producer will act as key support to the Creative Director, and will be a team leader in an efficient and highly creative environment.
The Producer must be highly organized, methodical and able to prioritize a multitude of tasks under the pressure of tight deadlines, including:
- Coordinating all elements and phases of the project
- Shoot planning and budgeting
- Must be skilled in maintaining and continuously improving upon organizational workflow efficiencies
- Know how to manage multiple, often overlapping deadlines.
- Conceptualizing, writing and producing short format video including broadcast commercials, sizzle reels, online videos, event videos, etc.
- Collaborating with team to understand project scope and objectives to transform complicated concepts into clear visuals
- Conceptualizing and creating storyboard video shoots; collaborate in creative discussions to help provide creative solutions for execution that are budget conscious
- Collaborating with video editors and motion graphics designers to deliver highest production value to projects
- Meeting and consulting with clients regarding pre-production, production, crew, cameras, equipment, lighting, post, processing and deliverables
- Working with internal team to coordinate shoots including DPs, camera operators, digital techs, editors and production support crew to organize shoots, manage shoot schedules and manage travel; negotiating and preparing estimates, etc.
- Acquiring all production forms including certificates of insurance, account applications, credit card approval forms and applications
- Overseeing shoots to completion through billing including closeout sheets.
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Attend Team Meetings (Performed: Daily) - Participate in morning meetings with executives and team which help foster collaboration and motivation.
• Conduct Phone Interviews (Performed: Daily) - Conduct a minimum of three (3) phone interviews with decision makers of specific Leads in which a story has been assigned to determine whether or not to continue with the approval process. Upon approval from a senior member of staff, an invitation will be extended to such Lead.
• Contract Writing (Performed: As Needed) - Arrange a meeting with either the EVP or Director of Programming to write and send out a Contract.
• Create Storylines (Performed: Daily) - Create story lines for our Participants and/or content partners to integrate their product or service into our programming.
• Maintain Sales Documentation and IBIS Updates (Performed: Daily) - Responsibility to document each interaction for pipelines that you have been assigned and update IBIS accordingly. This documentation includes, but is not limited to the following: each call attempt, each conversation, each email sent or received, each status change, and each appointment date set.
• Maintain Sales Quotas (Performed: Daily) - Maintain sales quotas of $150,000 per quarter/$600,000 per year.
• Research (Performed: Daily) - Conduct both phone and online research to gather key information in preparation for conducting an interview with the potential Leads you were assigned. This research includes, but is not limited to finding the appropriate decision maker, the product or service's competitive advantage, the company's current method of advertising. Leads can be generated from trade shows directories, press releases, retail stores, etc.
• Sales Marketing Materials (Performed: As Needed) - Once a Lead is interviewed the Associate must send out an informational show marketing packet.
• Secure Content Partners (Performed: Monthly) - The responsibility to secure a minimum of one (1) Participant per month to become content partners within the editorial calendar, including but not limited to signing an insertion order that commits company to funding their portion of the production to be created.
• Wish Listing (Performed: Daily) - The Associate will be responsible for submitting a minimum of ten (10) companies and/or brands into IBIS to be cleared for new Leads. This includes doing research to find potential content partners that would be appropriate for our programming.
• Commission Reports (Performed: As Needed) - Correctly and promptly complete and turn in commission reports upon closing of Contracts to ensure commission payment to Associate and, if necessary, the EA who set the appointment.
The Programming Coordinator functions as an orchestra conductor, overseeing and coordinating the daily activities of various personnel who prepare schedules and programs. The coordinator needs to be flexible, adjusting his/her schedule to accommodate a rapidly changing work environment.
The Programming Coordinator will support the Associate Producers (hereinafter referred to as “Associate” or “Associates”) and Directors of Programming (hereinafter referred to as “DOP”) of the Programming Department.
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Scheduling of Verified Appointments with appropriate decision makers.
• Complete Researched Leads as needed.
• Contact leads via phone
• Assist Associate Producers with calendars, scheduling and phone calls
• Assist Associate Producers by identifying potential companies and brands for our shows
• Data Entry includes updating the iBis2 system with notes from each call for the files
• Delivers High Quality Customer Service
• Correctly dispositions leads
• Answers incoming calls
• Replies to e-mails and voice messages
• Maximizing the use of IBIS and Mitel-UCA for work efficiencies.
• Attending mandatory meetings on time.
• And, other duties as assigned (ie. Wishlisting).
• Transcribe source material into caption files, and formats text into appropriate captioning styles.
• Export caption files as directed.
• Improvise if necessary and write captions to describe music and background noises.
• Translate foreign language dialogue into English language captions.
• Translate English dialogue into foreign language captions.
• Operate studio prompter as needed.
The Admin freelancer under the instruction of the Studio Manager, performs miscellaneous admin support tasks for coordination and logistics as required.
Production Assistant/Production Crew:
The PA/PC freelancer assists in general studio operations, helping to set up the production office/set/location with the necessary supplies. Will also run errands between the production office and other departments in support of the crew during filming, either on set or behind the scenes as needed.
The Editor freelancer is skilled in knowing what makes an interesting story by laying out all the moving parts of footage by planning, coordinating, and reviewing the content to edit. In collaboration with the producer, the editor executes which soundbytes and footage to use and what to cut in order to meet quality,accuracy and timing standards. The goal is to provide exceptional, informative and engaging content.
The Producer/Director freelancer supports producers and directors with program material for the segment that is thoroughly researched, investigated and detailed to ensure accuracy and integrity.
The Closed Captionist freelancer is above average with typing speed and minimal spelling errors. The audio track is transcribed, subtitles are added to program segments or video recordings verbatim without the need of further editing. Accuracy and attention to detail is required with the utmost of importance.
The Host freelancer has a likeable, on-air persona that introduces/presents segments, participants, and engages the audience. A Host also presents research and material, often under tight deadlines. Some Hosts may also perform off-air reporting, field production standup, editing footage and providing voice over work.
The Food Stylist freelancer is skilled in the art of arranging food so that it looks tasty and fresh on camera. The Chef freelancer is a master chef with a diverse knowledge of food preparation. Ingredients are shopped for, prepared, and cooked per the provided recipe.
The Writer freelancer develops written material into scripts based on their research of the subject by establishing a storyline through words. This material conveys a story of information to viewer that captivates them.