• Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with new and existing customers.
• Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with major customers to optimize their brand advertising investments.
• Devise and execute strategic plans to penetrate brand customers and agencies across the Insurance Vertical.
• Work with internal teams to develop sales packages, programs, and analysis for brand customers.
• Develop and maintain senior-level relationships with e-business executives within target accounts
• Diagnose customers' business issues, latent needs, or technology pain points and translate these into a compelling solution and vision within the mobile landscape
• Develop comprehensive sales and account plans to achieve sales quota, focusing on the development of opportunities at new target accounts and development of new market verticals
• Identify, connect, and actively engage with key targets, influencers, and decision makers inside an organization
• Understand the industry and competitive landscape
• Actively funnel opportunities, monitor the pipeline, and create and maintain a weekly product and services forecast
• Negotiate pricing & close contracts (with support of senior management)
Experience & Qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
• 3+ years of post-college work in sales, account management, or internet retailing
• A track record of over achievement as an acquisition sales professional
• Strong analytic, written, and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable interacting with and managing large clients
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment
This is for Applicants that wish to apply to join the organization for a variety of company positions that are not currently listed as open. This will allow our HR Department to keep your application on file as positions open up within the Company.
The Building Maintenance Assistant is a problem solver who seeks out and executes solutions while maintaining repairs of the physical plant and related structures by keeping operating conditions running smoothly and efficiently.
This includes but is not limited to handling equipment for specialist crafts, carpentry, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, motors, pumps, air conditioning components, lighting fixtures and poles, concrete work, and carpentry.
-5-7 years construction experience required
-3-5 years building systems maintenance in a related field preferred.
-Serves as chief mechanic in the progress of in-office capital improvement projects and can quickly and independently make repairs and fully restore issues with minimal assistance in a timely manner.
-Supervise internal maintenance staff and oversee equipment inventory.
** Must have valid driver's license and active forklift certification.**
Inside Sales/Appointment Setter
O2 Media Inc., is recognized as the World leader in Branded Entertainment Television. We are the producers of multiple, award winning television series airing on Lifetime. We are looking for a motivated, organized and talented individual to join our winning team. The Inside Sales / Appointment Setter must have prior B2B phone sales experience and be comfortable making 100+ outbound calls per day.
The Inside Sales / Appointment Setter will reach out to prospective show participants to schedule a phone appointment with one of our producers. You will be speaking with high level decision makers at some of the largest and well-known companies in the United States and abroad. You will manage your producer’s calendar and send meeting invites for the call via Microsoft Outlook. The Appointment Setter will enter all information discussed into O2 Media’s database. This is a fast-paced, fun, team-oriented work environment. We offer a generous compensation plan. Most of our appointment setters earn between $45,000 to $60,000 per year. We also provide excellent training, benefits and advancement opportunities. Come grow with us!
The position of the Executive Assistant (EA) was created to support the Associate Producers (AP). Their primary focus is to schedule appointments for the AP to have a Business to Business telephone conversation with prospective show participants. The EA manages the AP’s schedule by booking the appointment over the telephone and sending meeting invitation for the call via Microsoft Outlook. EA’s are required to enter all information discussed with the prospect into O2 Media’s proprietary database iBis. The EA will also provide general support for the programming team as required by management. The EA works directly with the AP and reports to the EVP of Programming.
O2 Media Inc., recognized as the world leader in Branded Entertainment Television, is breaking new ground in 2015! We are the producers of multiple, award winning television series airing on Lifetime. We are expanding and looking for talented people to help the growth continue!
If you are a creative, INSIDE B2B sales professional seeking an exciting opportunity, we want to meet you. Our average associate earns $75,000.00 plus per year and our top performers are making over $200k. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a proven, 20 year track record of success. We are looking for a seasoned, inside sales professional with a proven track record of selling high ticket ($50k plus), intangibles over the phone. Excellent communication skills and experience in B2B sales is required. Our ideal candidate must possess the ability to communicate and interact with Presidents, CEO's, Vice Presidents of Marketing, and Brand Managers of the world's leading corporations over the telephone. A professional demeanor and a pleasant speaking voice are essential.
Our ideal candidate must have experience and possess the following skill sets:
• A track record of success selling over the telephone in a “business-to-business” environment.
• Experience selling big ticket intangibles over the telephone to key decision makers.
• Advanced computer proficiencies specifically with Microsoft Office applications.
• The ability to do on-line and telephone research to identify story topics and trends.
• A “hunter” work ethic with a desire to seek out new business.
• Ability to identify problem/solution based content and relevant story ideas for unique television programs.
• A dynamic, confident, and outgoing personality who thrives in a high energy work environment.
• A strategic thinker who works well under pressure with close deadlines and schedules.
• Organized and detail-oriented who possesses impeccable time management skills.
• Our ideal candidate must have the ability to embrace and execute the company’s proven methods of success and become a student of our time tested training environment.
A minimum of 3 years of inside B2B sales experience is required. A bachelor's degree is preferred.
If you possess these skills and believe that you can be an asset to our organization, Please explain in a cover letter why you would be a good fit for the position. Please apply online at http://o2mediainc.com/Careers
We are looking for driven, talented marketing, advertising, sales driven candidates. Our Jr. Associate Producer opportunity allows you to learn our business from the ground up and understand how you play a significant role in seeing it succeed. You'll learn valuable business skills from capable mentors.
Position is base + commission.
During your first 90 days, you will be trained through different modules that will put you on the track of an Associate Producer. As you progress, you will be tested and evaluated to determine your proficiency in these areas. Successful completion of these tests and evaluations will result in rewards, pay increases and the opportunity for continued promotions. As you progress, increasingly more opportunities will become available to you.
Keys to success in the Jr. Associate Producer role include:
• Strong ability to organize and analyze large and varied data.
• Expertise in organizing and relaying information between internal teams to grow client campaigns.
•Become a product expert of O2 Media Inc. solution portfolio, and can immediately recognize a world-class opportunity.
•Build an understanding of our client business/products and help them understand how O2 Media Inc. and Brandstar can help build that business success.
•Must have exceptional communication skills.
• Responsibilities include outbound prospecting from lead lists, customer lists and self-generated lists, regular presentations and proposals to customers and prospects, increase revenues from top accounts and secure new clients to achieve and exceed sales goals and work collaboratively with other departments.
•Experience in a marketing role or agency setting a plus.
•Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
•Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
•Self-starter. Must ask questions and learn new skills quickly on the job.
•Driven, team player motivated to take responsibility and ensure successful outcomes across activities.
•Must be a Microsoft Office pro (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) and be familiar with major social media platforms. Familiarity with WordPress, Constant Contact, and Salesforce.com, a plus.
The Transcriptionist will be responsible for Broadcast quality closed captioning of all television media providing the viewer with a text version of the audio during a pre-recorded television show or infomercial. Our shows range from :30 spots to 60 min programming. As the closed captioning Transcriptionist methods utilized vary, but most commonly relies on sounds and phonics by listening to the audio thru headphones.
Must have exceptional command of the English language, Excellent fast touch-typing, spelling and grammatical skills.
Computer literacy with Windows proficiency, detail-oriented and able to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
Previous editing and/or proofreading experience preferred.
Skilled in sustained concentration on audio tracks of media, with the ability to decipher subtle sound cues from recorded or live programs.